The Lair at Manjedal
Used for its rustic and basic features, this camp site has the benefits of a partly equipped kitchen and separate barn for activities and wet weather accommodation.
- Camp kitchen cabin
- Wood stove, gas oven, stove and grill, large domestic fridge/freezer and chest freezer
- Pantry and shelves, table/bench tops
- Bring your own crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, and cooking equipment (Or hire from Manjedal for $25. If you would like to hire Manjedal equipment, please notify Manjedal staff when you make your booking).
- Separate barn for activities, wet weather accommodation etc
- Large black boards
- Tables and chairs
- A tent camping area adjacent to the buildings with a fire ring (bags of fire wood available to purchase-fire permitting only)
- Shower and toilet facilities, shared with the Youth Centre and the Manor
- Separate toilet and shower for leaders and disabled
Accommodation and Camping Rates
|Per Day||Half day rate/ Day visitors charge|
|Community & Schools||Members||Community & Schools||Members|
|Charges per person||Minimum nightly rate||Charges per person||Minimum nightly rate||Charges per person||Charges per person|
|The Lair – Barn*||$15.00||$225.00||$12.00||$180.00||$7.50||$6.00|
|The Lair – Kitchen*||$35.00||N/A||$28.00||N/A||$17.50||$14.00|
|The Lair – Campgrounds*||$12.00||$150.00||$10.00||$120.00||$5.00||$4.00|
*The minimum hire is 2 nights and 3 nights on long weekends, with check in times of 2pm Monday – Thursday and 5pm Friday – Sunday, and check out times of 10am Monday – Friday and 4pm Saturday and Sunday. Early check in & late check out are sometimes possible subject to availability, which would incur an additional half day charge per person.
Minimum charge applies: 15 persons per night.