Camping at Manjedal
- Many numbered campsites of varying sizes are spread through the northern section of Manjedal catering for up to 800 campers.
- The camp grounds are serviced with ablution blocks containing toilets and showers.
- All blocks have hot water and lighting, whether by electricity or solar power.
- Water taps and waste stations are also located throughout the campgrounds.
- Large shelters are situated on the camp grounds, for use by campers. These Shelters are communal spaces to be shared by all groups that are camping.
|Accommodation and Camping Rates||Half day rate|
|Community & Schools||Members||Community & Schools||Members|
|Charges per person||Minimum nightly rate||Charges per person||Minimum nightly rate||Charges per person||Charges per person|
*The minimum charge does not apply for camping and there are generally no restrictions to check in and check out times, but your times are required at the time of booking.
Minimum numbers apply: 4 person.
Purchase/hire and order in advance or BYO:
- Fire wood $20.00 per bag(fire permitting only)
- Camp BBQ with gas $20.00